2022 How to Win Roulette in Casino Tips
Suspense and excitement are two words that describe roulette perfectly. There is something uniquely special about watching a roulette ball go into spinning action and feeling all the tension build as it begins to slow down and then bounce from one number to another and finally come to rest on one specific lucky number. Very few casino games compare to roulette; if you are just getting into this fantastic game, you will want to make use of our "how to win roulette in casino tips." guide
A Fascinating History
Roulette is far from being a new game either at physical or top-rated Australian online casinos, in fact, this game has been around for a very long time and it was popular from the very start. Roulette's popularity has only grown since being introduced to the world and is now so great that it is one of the main casino games that is often portrayed on TV and that only adds to its popularity. You have probably never stopped to wonder about this game's history, but we want you to know that it is fascinating and anyone who wants to start playing the game should know about it.
"Roulette" is not just a random name that someone came up with for this game; it literally translates to "little wheel" in French. This amazing game was invented by a French physicist and mathematician by the name of Blaise Pascal. The year was 1665 and, interestingly enough, Pascal did not have gambling in mind but was actually trying to invent a perpetual motion machine! If you think about how the roulette wheel moves you can easily see the connection here. We now know that Blaise Pascal did not achieve his intended goal but he did manage to come up with one of the best casino games the world has ever known! The game that so many of us love to play is much different now than it was back then with one of the biggest changes being the addition of a zero in European roulette and a double zero in American roulette. If you happen to be new to this game and are as enchanted by it as we are, keep reading for some of the best tips on how to win playing roulette.
There is something particularly exciting about watching a roulette wheel spin and feeling the tension build as you wonder what number the ball will land on. Aside from the obvious excitement involved in this game, another great thing for beginners is the fact that it is much easier to learn and start playing than a lot of other table games. Still, despite players being able to start betting at this casino game almost immediately, beginners are bound to make mistakes that can be very costly and that is why we want you to read about a few roulette tips that can go a long way when it comes to playing this game well and avoiding losses:
- Start by Playing Just for Fun: People who are just starting to play casino games often make mistakes and they can be quite costly. Even players who take the time to read about the rules of roulette and how to win at roulette in casino tips will make some mistakes once they actually start playing and that is not financially wise. There is nothing wrong with being new to roulette and we all start out this way, but it might be a good idea to start playing free roulette games before moving on to the real deal. Playing free online roulette games will give you hands-on experience that will be very valuable once you actually start to put real money on the line.
- Play European Roulette: Playing roulette either at a physical casino set in a tropical location or at an online casino while sitting in the comfort of home is not as simple as it used to be. What we mean by that is the fact that there are a lot of versions of this game now available. We think that it is best to stick to a classic version since the rules tend to be simpler and easier to learn for people who are new to this game. However, you should choose to play European roulette instead of the American version whenever that is possible. This has absolutely nothing to do with geography but, rather, the fact that American roulette incorporates a double zero that give the house a serious edge and that is far from being good for you. American Roulette provides the house with an edge of 5.26% while the European version features a much lower house edge of just 2.70% and that might not seem like much of a difference at first glance but it is quite significant and can make the difference between winning and losing. Even people who mainly focus on other types of casino games will readily tell you that the lower the house edge the better off you are.
- Focus on Outside Bets: Once you start playing roulette, you will see that there are various different types of ways that one can choose to bet. Depending on who you ask, you will hear why it makes sense to bet a certain way but we believe that outside bets are a better option for new players. Placing outside bets is simpler than focusing on specific numbers with inside bets and carries less risk, making them ideal for players who do not have much experience with this game. To be more specific, outside bets are red/black bets, odd/even bets, high/low bets, column bets, and dozens bets. Some people talk about outside bets as if they are 50/50 bets but that is not completely accurate since these bets do not win when a zero or double zero hits. Still, outside bets provide players with 48.6% odds of winning on a European wheel which is much better than inside bets which stand at 2.63%. Of course, the payouts are smaller so that should be taken into account as well with these roulette-winning casino tips.
- Stay Within your Budget: One of the best how to win casino roulette tps is to stay within your budget so that you do not suffer any serious financial setback. It is very easy for some people to keep throwing money at a losing streak in order to "win it back" and lose their heads while doing it which causes them to go over budget. If you only have $100 to play roulette, make sure that you do not over that amount. Placing a "winning limit" is also a good idea; this means stopping as soon as you have won a certain amount.
- Play Sober: Playing casino games for real money should be done with a level head at all times. Whether you happen to be playing roulette from home or at a nice resort, you will want to do so while sober so that you always make the best decisions.
About Roulette Strategies
Ambitious players do not just want to have fun playing roulette but also want to win as much as possible while doing so and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Along your journey with this amazing game, you will come across quite a few strategies that claim that they can turn the odds in your favour but is that really true? Most strategies that we have seen do have something to them but they are never 100% guaranteed since chance will always be involved. For example, just because red hits 10 times in a row does not mean that black is without a doubt about to hit although plenty of people will chase black outside bets in such a circumstance. Does this mean that you should completely avoid trying roulette strategies? Not at all, but we do recommend doing so with a level head.
Perhaps the very best strategy to employ is one based on our tips and your experience with the game once you get into it. Above all else, keep in mind that you should be enjoying this wonderful game at all times!